A Bit About Me.

Hi my name is Brigit Johnson, I am a Special Education major at The University of South Alabama. I am a girl scout troop mom and I love to travel. I look forward to having my own classroom and working with my students. I plan to bring fun to education so the students in enjoy learning. I have a positive attitude that I want to share with my students so the can see the importance of education and acheive great success.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

How Can I Make A Difference?

people in goup with question marks above their head.
Teachers plant seed of knowledge everyday. Sometimes teachers may have the feeling that their tiring efforts are in vain. We all have a part to play in child's life. Knowing that your interaction with this young impressionable mind, can make you feel how can I make a difference? It is important that we realize every positive contact we make with a child leaves a lasting experience that will impact that child's life forever. We may not see the difference but later in the future the child will remember and reflect on how you made a change in environment for the better.
So many children face life decisions that we could not even imagine. It is a world of uncertainty and sometimes instability. The need for positive reinforcement is a must and every moment that a child gets to see a world of hope is a chance for them to learn how they can make a difference as youth. The minds we feed today make up the generation of tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment