A Bit About Me.

Hi my name is Brigit Johnson, I am a Special Education major at The University of South Alabama. I am a girl scout troop mom and I love to travel. I look forward to having my own classroom and working with my students. I plan to bring fun to education so the students in enjoy learning. I have a positive attitude that I want to share with my students so the can see the importance of education and acheive great success.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Learn More Give More

apples on a chalkboard.
As an educator we must never stop learning and growing. The classroom should be a place for not just students but teachers to continue to learn new and exciting techniques to keep their classroom alive. There are many workshops and seminars that help build on the teaching foundation that educators already have and keep them ahead and involved with technology. Many schools offer funding for these workshops and often have them in the area were the teachers live so they do not have to worry about trying to go out of town.
When ever we feel that we have nothing left to learn, we become stuck and that effect the growth and development of the student. I always want to be teacher that is not afraid to keeping learning so that my students can benefit and have great success. Students learn from teachers, teachers learn from students and together they can conquer the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment